FF410 Reaction Torque Sensors & Torque Transducers
The Datum Electronics Series 410 Static (non-rotating or reaction) torque sensors were developed following demand from our customers, looking to measure static or reactionary torque. The FF410 series of static torque sensors use the same basic shaft components and strain gauge technology, that have been applied to our 420 Rotary Torque transducer range, providing a cost-effective torque measurement solution for the static transducer market.
FF410 Static Torque Transducer Range Features
- Accurate On Shaft Torque Measurement
- Flange Mounted Static Torque Transducer
- Flexible Rig/Drive Train Fittings (DIN Size Flanges)
- Ideal Design For Easy Fitting to Test Rigs and Drive Systems
- Low Maintenance (Lightweight hollow shaft sensor)
- High Torsional Stiffness Model
- Standard Torque Sensor Range from 100Nm-10,000Nm
- Full Bridge Strain Gauge Output (compatible with Datum Type310, Type324, Type 300 Indicators).
FF410 Static Torque Sensor Specifications
- Operating Temperature: 0 to +70˚C (+32 to +158˚F)
- Environmental Protection: IP54 (IP68 to order)
- Cable Length: 4m as standard, longer if required
- Combiner Error: 0.2% FSD
- Sensitivity: 1.8mV/V (nominal) Hysteresis / Repeatability: 0.1% of FSD
- Excitation Voltage: 5-15 VDC
- Max Overload Capacity: 150% of full load
- Bridge Resistance: 700 ohms (nominal)
FF410 Static Torque Sensor Measurement Range
The Series 410 Reaction Torque Transducers have been designed with a nominal rated torque level in Nm. Nominally rated torque levels include:
We also can modify the torque range to include lb/ft, in/lbs or similar based upon your requirements.
Easy to Install within Torque Test Rig
The 410 Static Torque Sensor and Reaction Torque Transducer easily fits into your existing test rig or drive train. Using standard DIN flanges, fitting and coupling the static transducer into your rig is made more efficient than other options available. The minimum operating envelope of the Series 410 reaction torque transducer starts from 100mm and will increase depending upon torque measurement requirements.